Blog Re-Launch Party

Hey Guys!!! I Am SO beyond thrilled to finally share my new & improved Blog with you all!
SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU I PRESENT TO YOU....


TA DA!


I am super excited to re-launch my blog here on blogger with it's epic new look! And who do we have to thank for this amazing eye candy? The super Claudia Victoria at Penmarkings ( click the link, visit her site, she has the most adorable slogan)!

Okay now that we've expressed our love for Claudia on to the books!


Okay yea those are my books... but that's besides the point! 
So going forward I'd like to really make my reviews a bit more critical. I think it will help my writing and be a bit more fun! Before I do that though I'm going to share a quick recap of the books I've read and loved so far in 2016 ( and yea there are quite a few).


Burning Glass - Kathryn Purdie- Not only the 1st book I read in 2016 but my favorite!!! All of the love!
Emmy & Oliver- Robin Benway
Compulsion- Martina Boone
Queen of Shadows/A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J Maas
Truthwitch- Susan Dennard
This Savage Song- Victoria Schwab
My Lady Jane-The ladie Janies- You will literally laugh until you cry
The Crown's Game- Evelyn Skye
Green rider (Books 1-5)- Kristen Britain- <3 this series!
Earths End,Water's Wrath- Elise Kova
The Island & Chasm- S Usher Evans
A Gathering of Shadows -Victoria Schwab- KELL
The Almost Girl & The Fallen Prince-Amalie Howard
Lady Midnight- Cassandra Clare
The Marked Men -Jay Crownover- ALL OF THEM *Swoon*
The Best I could- R.K. Ryles
The Star Touched Queen- Roshani Chokshi
Red Rising- Pierce Brown!
Stalking Jack the Ripper- Kerri Maniscalco- OMG THIS BOOK
The Raven King- Maggie Stefvater
Poisoned Blade- Kate Elliott - Even better than Co5 which I loved.
A Torch Against the Night- Sabba Tahir- SO MANY FEELS
A Shadow Bright & Burning- Jessica Cluess
The Continent- Keira Drake- This is one of those books that will change the world
The Great Hunt- Wendy Higgins- Swoon
Three Dark Crowns- Kendare Blake- Team Kat
Disruption- Jessica Shirvington



Those are my favorites so far! Let me know if you've loved any of these books too:
AND keep an eye on my page I feel a giveaway coming on.....
<3 A-


No comments :

Post a Comment